This information may not be accurate or current and is not valid for navigation, flight planning, or for use in flight.
Always consult the official publications for current and correct information.
No warranty of fitness for any purpose is made or implied.
If you find errors in the information provided, here is how to report them.
NAVAID INFORMATION AS PUBLISHED ON 26 MARCH 2020
- LIHUE VORTAC
Lat/Long: 21-57-55.000N / 159-20-17.200W (21.9652778/-159.3381111)
Elevation: 110.0 ft.
Variation: 11E (1990)
TACAN channel: 082X
Altitude code: H (high)
Hours of operation: 24
Voice ID: no
Morse ID: .-.. .. ....
Station call name: HONOLULU RADIO
NOTAM facility: LIH
FSS hours of operation: 24
Monitoring: Internal monitoring plus status indicator
at control point
Owner: FEDERAL AVIATION ADMIN
Operator: FEDERAL AVIATION ADMIN
Common system usage: yes
For public use: yes
- TACAN AZIMUTH AND DME UNUSBL 331-355 BYD 30 NM BLO 7,500 FT.
- TACAN AZIMUTH AND DME UNUSBL 180-240 BYD 16 NM.
- TACAN AZIMUTH AND DME UNUSBL 241-330 BYD 18 NM.
- VOR UNUSBL 180-240 BYD 33 NM BLO 11,500 FT.
- VOR UNUSBL 331-355 BYD 30 NM BLO 7,500 FT.
- VOR UNUSBL 241-330 BYD 18 NM.