This information may not be accurate or current and is not valid for navigation, flight planning, or for use in flight.
Always consult the official publications for current and correct information.
No warranty of fitness for any purpose is made or implied.
If you find errors in the information provided, here is how to report them.
NAVAID INFORMATION AS PUBLISHED ON 19 JULY 2018
- BORLAND NDB/DME
SAND POINT, AK
Lat/Long: 55-18-56.399N / 160-31-06.219W (55.3156664/-160.5183942)
Elevation: 130.2 ft.
Variation: 15E (2005)
Z marker: no
TACAN channel: 079X (tune DME to 113.20)
Hours of operation: 24
Voice ID: no
Morse ID: .... -... -
NOTAM facility: SDP
FSS hours of operation: 0800-1745 OTHER HRS CTC KENAI AFSS.
Power: 1000 watts
Accuracy: 1 second or better
Monitoring: Internal monitoring plus status indicator
at control point
Owner: FEDERAL AVIATION ADMIN
Operator: FEDERAL AVIATION ADMIN
Common system usage: yes
For public use: yes
- DME CHANNEL 079X PAIRED WITH VHF FREQ 113.2.
- DME UNUSBL 180-260 BYD 6 NM BLO 10,000 FT AND BYD 27 NM BLO 14,000 FT.
- DME UNUSBL 350-30 BYD 6 NM BLO 10,000 FT AND BYD 22 NM BLO 18,000 FT.
- NDB UNUSBL 300-350 BYD 16NM.
- DME UNUSBL 350-30 BYD 27NM.
- DME UNUSBL 30-130 BYD 6NM.